Friday, July 30, 2010

baking mood

I was lying in bed a few minutes ago, already prepared to sleep when I suddenly had a light bulb moment. I hate it when that happens when I'm about to doze off! I really do need to get some shut eye but I just have to let this idea out before I lose it then I'll never forgive myself. Okay I'm exaggerating I'd eventually forgive myself, but you get my drift. Anyway, I suddenly thought of selling carrot cakes and cookies again. It's been a while since I've baked anything. The last time was....December last year? Not sure. I miss baking--measuring the ingredients, waiting for the cupcakes/cake to be done, checking the oven from time to time to see if everything's looking pretty, decorating with yummy sweet icing...

I think I should sell baked goods, this time I'm thinking of selling carrot loaves with yummy cream cheese icing. Or I could also sell cinnamon butter cookies and diabetic friendly oatmeal cookies. I have to improve my recipes though. The previous ones were great, but I want to be a bit more experimental this time. Hmmmm....what new cookie recipes should I try?

image from here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kookie, of course! let's do it soon enough! totally open, when do you think you'll get here?


<3
eden

Cherie said...

those look so delicious! i can't wait to see your thrifted finds :)

kookie kulasa said...

eden: I'll let you know when I'm going there as soon as my project sched's finalized :)

cherie: I promise I'll post my thrifted finds this week ;) and yes, those cookies look absolutely delish. been craving for cookies since last week!