Monday, July 26, 2010

another quick update

Sorry sorry sorry! I promise I'll post something longer and hopefully more substantial tomorrow. Been busy with lots of things lately. Besides work, have been working on a sideline job, organizing get-togethers, fixing my room, and planning my future (haha!).

As a preview of what I'll post tomorrow, and thinking about all my backlog entries, I'll be sharing with you some of the pictures I took with my babies, i.e. my film cameras. I have this weird fascination with using film and not knowing how my shots will look like after. Lomograpy/film photography is an expensive hobby, I know. But I love the thrill and anticipation of finding out if my shots were successful or not. And even if the shots don't turn out as pretty as I wanted them to be, I still like all the pictures that come out. I've had most of my films undeveloped for a year already which is why I was so excited to get the CDs in the mail last week. Thanks to Digiprint for developing and transferring the shots first on CD so I wouldn't waste more money printing shots I don't want to frame. Will be hanging a few of the nicer shots on my wall to add a bit of quirkiness to my room. Just to add, I love it that Digiprint develops different kinds of films for an affordable rate. First film costs Php 150 and the next 4 films cost Php 30 each!








No comments: