Monday, June 21, 2010

Another adventure this weekend!

So where am I off to now? Well, let's just say it's going to be like going on a trip back in time....heehee :) I'm such a sucker for history! If I could watch the History Channel the entire day, I would. Am not kidding. I'm a dork, I know. It's just that I find history fascinating because EVERYTHING we know and do now are results of what happened before. Who we are, our world, our practices, our languages, our cultures--these are all shaped by what happened in the past. Who wouldn't be fascinated by that???

I'll be seeing THIS on Saturday...



picture taken from here

I'm not joining our office outing for this trip. One, I already paid for it weeks ago so I don't want to waste hard-earned moolah. Second, I don't want to spend 2 days with someone from my office (haha!). Third, well...it's the weekend and I don't really want to do anything work-related...even if it's an outing.

EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

you're not alone, I love learning about history and watching the history channel! it makes me feel knowledgeable.

kookie kulasa said...

glad to know you like history as well :)