Monday, April 19, 2010

before anything else

Before I post about Bukidnon and Sagada.
Before I write about how happy I am that I was finally able to host a tea party for my birthday.

LET ME JUST SAY...

To you.
You wanna know why I'm upset with you? It's because you're rude. If you didn't want to talk to me, you shouldn't have answered the phone. You should've just let it ring until I hung up. You shouldn't have answered and wasted those 2 minutes. You just said a bunch of stuff that in the end, really didn't make sense.
Then you're suddenly MIA. Or maybe you're just hiding. I actually know you are, which I really don't get. It's not as if we talk anymore.
If you're mad at me, I don't understand why...because it's not as if I did anything to you, and you act like the entire world's against you. That's about it.



AAAAARGH I don't know why I am so affected by this person. Okay, breathe in, breathe out...relax...hay...tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Breathe Kookie... tomorrow will be a better day. xoxo