Sunday, November 15, 2009

the forgotten Ilocos post

I haven't been able to write the last installment of my Ilocos trip. I've been lazy about uploading the pictures here because there are soooo many! Will do that when I'm in the mood (I wonder when that'll be...hmm..after a million years).

Anyway, Raiz and I spent some girl-friend downtime together at Serendra and Highstreet this afternoon. Can I just say, the mojito at Murray and D'vine is soo good! We wanted to drink more but then we remembered we had to drive home. Murray and D'vine serves gourmet burgers. I had My Son in Law's Spicy Beef Burger...it was too spicy for me :| Last week when Mishi and I went there we had the Angus Beef sliders...pretty good :) Raiz and I wanna go back for happy hour (2-8 p.m). Whattabout 95 bucks for the cocktails?! Not bad, eh? We had dinner pretty early--around 5:30. Hahaha! Spent 3 hours at Murray's and then spent the rest of the evening at Starbucks at Fullybooked...to lazy to walk all the way to the other end of Highstreet for the other Starbucks.

Another chillax Saturday. Yay! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sidebar in El Pueblo has super cheap cocktails. Mga P150-P200 for 3 glasses or one pitcher. Depende sa cocktail. Mahal lang ng food sobra. So we usually eat out then go there to drink haha

kookie kulasa said...

Really??? Let's go there for cocktails one time :) Pag medyo hindi na ako busy. Hahahaha and when will that be??

Anonymous said...

Game! Let's plan something with sina Rayah, Carole and Myg din :) Good luck na lang mag coordinate ng schedules hahaha!

kookie kulasa said...

Haha I know! Busy-busyhan na lahat