Thursday, October 29, 2009

Laguna adventure

My friends and I weren't able to go to the beach this year and we haven't gone on any photo trips yet, so despite being uberly busy at the office I looked for a nice place we can visit before the year ends. Ta-da! We're off to Sitio de Amor in Laguna this Saturday! I will definitely post an entry about the place--with pictures of course. And oh! Am excited about the long weekend :) Two long weekends this month, actually.

There's this somethin' somethin' that's got me feeling a bit...I dunno...hmm...nevermind, I'll keep my mouth shut about it first.

Today's a frumpy day so I wore my tapered pants to make me feel frumpier. Haha! Will post a picture later (if I feel like posting my frumpy self on the web :).

I ♥ ♥ ♥ Thursdays...coz' it's like the day before the weekend starts. I consider Fridays as part of the weekend already since mid-day I'm already thinking of non-work related things to do at night. I hate traffic on Fridays, though.

No comments: