Friday, September 25, 2009

while listening to PS I love you's soundtrack

It's 2 a.m and I'm still very much awake (no) thanks to me giving in to my caffeine craving. I'm actually not supposed to drink coffee yet because of one of the medicines I'm taking for my allergies, but I decided to give in to my craving because I need to finish something--yet again--for work. Call me crazy, but I'm desperate to stay awake and finish this report so I can temporarily be done and over with that certain client. I have a love-hate relationship with that particular client of ours...it's a balance, but there are times it tips more to the hate part.

Not going to the office isn't healthy at all. There's something wrong with you if you'd rather be at the office than at home. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the fact that I can work from home since I'm on sick leave but not being at the office sucks because I could do more. Yes, I am a workaholic. Eew.

And yeah, I'm listening to PS I love you's soundtrack just because it's the first playlist I saw in my music files. I might listen to Adele after. I could never get tired of Adele :)

Again, every paragraph in this entry are not connected to each other. Hahahaha! I do have the tendency to just write whatever I'm thinking at the moment...which means I'm thinking about a lot of things. Or maybe this is just the caffeine?

About my previous entry....yeah, I changed my mind I won't try to explain it. I think it pretty much speaks for itself. Ugh. It's so frustrating to not be able to express through words how you feel. Yes, actions do speak louder than words--as cliche as that sounds--but it's also different when you're able to say how you feel. God knows how many times I want to say it...everyday, actually. I want to say it everyday. I'm really not sure if it's the right thing to do--to say it. It isn't wrong because the honest-to-goodness truth is that's what I really feel...but I'm not sure if the time is right. Okay I just ended up explaining. Great.


Ooookay on a lighter note, I wish I had a decent camera to be able to take outfit shots. And yeah, I wish I finally had the time to take out my holga and smena. Yes, I told you each paragraph is in no way connected to each other.


No comments: