Thursday, July 2, 2009

it's typhoon season and everyone's raving about froyo

And yes, I'm one of them. Hahaha! I'm one of those who you see (im)patiently lined up just to buy frozen yogurt with crushed graham crackers, mangoes, and sliced almonds as my personal fave toppings. Considering it's not the usual rainy season here in the Philippines because it hasn't been raining that often, I guess it's expected that people are looking for food that'll satisfy their craving for something cold, sweet but (hopefully) not fattening. I've been seeing quite a few frozen yogurt places here in Manila. I usually go to Red Mango for my fix of froyo. There's also California Berry, which I haven't tried. I think now's the perfect time for me to do so, because a branch just opened along Tomas Morato which is practically 5 minutes away from where I live!

Now I'm really, REALLY craving for some froyo....hmmmm...

No comments: