Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'll be back

Yes, I've neglected my blog for too long. I've been so busy with work and putting together dinner parties and lunch/dinners out with friends and family that I seem to have forgotten that I have a blog. I won't make this entry long, just so you'd know. I'll be posting a decent entry maybe this weekend...just let me recover from this week of pure stress (thanks to clients who seem to have a knack for replying to emails they should have responded to weeks ago. now my schedule's ruined). Thank God for planners. I have two, actually--one for work and the other's for my personal use. Both help to make my life way easier.

I probably won't be able to update my blog until Sunday...so I might as well greet everyone an advanced Happy Hearts Day! :)

happy hearts day '09
happy hearts day '09 - by kookiekulasa on Polyvore.com

No comments: