Friday, November 7, 2008

then december it is

My Angono trip is postponed to next month. My friend Tin's sick so she won't be able to go this weekend. I don't really wanna go if one of us won't be going...so..there. Oh well, at least the trip WILL happen...just next month, though :)

Work's been taking most of my time so I haven't been able to blog these past couple of days.

Anyway, I was fascinated with the stuff my friend has been posting using polyvore. With nothing to do now (and to rest my brain from all the codebooks I've been editing since yesterday morning), I decided to give it a try and make my own polyvore set. Now, I've been wanting to wear something yellow lately. I dunno. Maybe because the mood at work has just been so boring and dreary lately. To liven things up, I wanna wear something bright. Will explore polyvore some more when I have time again. After this post, I'm off to la la land.


lovin' yellow by kookiekulasa

2 comments:

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

love the tourquoise sandals. :D

kookie kulasa said...

it sorta reminds me of the yellow bejeweled sandals we saw at Celine a year ago, I think. remember that one? too bad I didn't get that. I should've!