Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I got home almost an hour ago lang from work. I had to stay for a while in the office to finish something for tomorrow's project briefing. Ayoko maguwi ng trabaho. All rest na lang dapat paguwi. Twas quite productive today at the office. Yay :)

Walang internet yung computer ko sa office :s Since Miss Emmie was able to fix my office account, I can't log in using her account anymore. Weaw. If I want to use the internet, it's either I have to call her everytime so that she could log in, or I could use the computer on the desk beside me (since no one's using it yet). Eh ayoko. I was able to go online kanina ng saglit lang. Wala lang.

I discovered the game that my officemates are so obsessed with. It's called Burger Shop. While there was a bit of a lull kanina, I played it...and I got hooked, too. I think I should
uninstall it. Hahahahahaha!

My entry seems so...blah. Hahahaha! I'm tiiiiired...pagbigyan na.

Despite being really tired...I'm happy :) Thank you, Lord :)

No comments: