Thursday, July 10, 2008

la la la la la

Bring me to la la land. PLEASE. I can't sleep again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't go to Quiapo two days ago. Why? Because I was recovering from a major disappointment--and I was in no condition to go on an adventure..with the 99% chance of me getting lost. What did I do? I spent practically the whole morning until early afternoon baking cupcakes and cookies. Then I did a bit of sulking/soul-searching at Promenade. Not really. Hahaha! I didn't want to stay home because lola was in quite a foul mood, so I left. I brought two books, two boxes of freshly baked cookies and cupcakes, my planner, and myself (corny..hahaha) to Starbucks Promenade. One glass of Basic Black Iced Tea and Twilight, a trip to the hospital (Sam Sam!! :p), Laing for dinner, sharp chest pains, and of course Teodoro distracted me for a few hours. Thank God. I really shouldn't be sulking over that. Yeah, major disapointment..but life goes on, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Vietnam trip was moved from August to October or November, since I won't be leaving this September anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need a job.

No comments: