Sunday, July 13, 2008

before I drift off to la la land

Yesterday was quite interesting. I woke up early to start making the icing for my cupcake orders, but I got sidetracked for a while because my brother and I had a huge fight--to the point that for a moment I thought he could possibly hit me out of anger. Scary. Anyway...I held my ground and had to be the ate. It was just really..tense.

After lunch, I went to my friend Annick's house to drop off the cupcakes. It was quite fun to talk to her. Wait, lemme see...Hmm..The last time I saw Annick was last September. Wow..It's been that long na pala since I last saw her. Anyway, I hope we get to go out soon.

After Annick's, I was supposed to go to Tagaytay but I took the wrong flyover..Hahaha! So I ended up at MoA. I stayed there for a few hours, just reading a book. I dunno..After the fight I had with my brother, I was way off my center and I just wanted to be alone for the rest of the day...or so I thought. On my way home, my friend Val asked if I wanted to hang out. Since I was already feeling a bit lonely (weird..hahaha!), I decided that it'd be a good idea to meet up with her. When I got home, I ate dinner and freshened up a bit before I went to Starbucks West Ave. I took a jeep going there..Himala! Hahaha! Val and I were at Starbucks from around 10 p.m until 3 this morning. We spent the entire time just catching up, since the last time we saw each other was June last year pa.

Okay...now I really want to sleep.

No comments: